Tuesday 4 June 2019

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones.

I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if you came along - I hope you enjoyed your afternoon.
Congratulations to Sue, Fiona and Linda who were all prize winners during the afternoon.


There was LOTS of retired goods for sale

New products... 

Samples


Prizes

and more prizes

 There were make and takes too.



Yesterday -  the 2019-20 catalogue went live...


check it out here.

Let me know if you would like a catalogue for $5 or if you wish to place an order.

Yesterday I jumped straight into it and held my June classes.

Here's what we made:




Hope you love the new catalogue and inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...