Saturday 9 July 2011

I'm Back!!

Well it has been a while since I have tackled a blog posting.  At our recent Stampin Up! convention, we had to state something we were going to do or improve on this year as our PLUS ONE.  I am going to attempt blogging again as my PLUS ONE!!

There is sooo much to tell.  Life in the Stampin Up! world has been busy lately.  We have a FREE gift with purchase this month.  Anyone that spends $100 on ANY products will receive a bundle of ribbon and buttons for FREE!! 






August will see the SALE and clear out of discontinued products and September we will be VERY excited to introduce our NEW ideas book and catalogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...