Sunday 11 November 2012

Some other card examples I have been making lately.

There doesn't seem to be enough time in each day at the moment to get done what I want to as we enter the silly season.  I have however made a few cards in recent months that may give you some inspiration of your own to go and have a play with your own card making!

Here are a few examples:

'Tis wedding season! A classic black and white.

Kids love lolly pops!  A cute idea made from DSP and circle punches

Hello Kitty

Pennant builder punch

Anyone for tea?

I didnt like this stampset at first, but now I do! Clockworks with our new Summer Starfruit and Midnight Muse in colours

Betsy's Bloom


Dinoroar!

Lego cards are always a winner for boys!


2 comments:

  1. You have been very busy in the craft room Nerida Great cards... Love the Hello Kitty one... Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...