Monday 25 March 2013

March Workshops

My March workshops have just been completed and a good time was had by all.  We made cards using products from the current mini catalogue.  As was discussed at the workshops, you often flick past things in the catalogue and need to actually see the products in action to appreciate it.  This was the case with some of these products.

Cross My Heart was the new stampset in use here together with the new Print Poetry DSP stack which is beautiful.











One of my catalogue fav's is the new Honeycomb embossing folder teamed with the Hearts a Flutter stampset and framelit dies.  This card was a winner and got the thumbs up from everyone!  I also love the new large rhinestones!




My other big favourite from this catalogue is the 'Dress Up' framelit dress teamed with the 2 tone ribbon.  I have had a ball creating different variations of the same card.


Our last project focused on the new 'Collage Curios' stampset and the Soda Pop Tops which are all the rage right now.  I also added some of the Natural Trim Ribbon which I also love.






Dont forget Sale a bration ends on the 22nd March.  Its a wonderful time to join the Stampin' Up family or get a freebie for every $100 purchase you make.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...