Wednesday 24 July 2013

Open house - Catalogue Launch

It's been a busy week with my open house catalogue launch last weekend too.  I hope those that came along enjoyed themselves and picked up a bargain or two.  I trust you have had a relaxing week with your feet up completing your wish list for must haves in the new catalogue too.  From the feedback I've got so far, you are LOVING the new catalogue.

Congratulations to Amy who won the gift voucher!

Here are some snaps from the afternoon.

THE FOOD:





 THE THANK YOU GIFTS: 




THE THING EVERYONE WANTED:







THE RETIRED TABLES: ( I told you I  had heaps!)






THE MAKE AND TAKES:



AND FINALLY... THE BEAUTIFUL NEW AND EXCITING PRODUCTS:
(More details to follow!)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...