Saturday 12 October 2013

October already...

Ok - I admit time has got away from me and I have been slack in posting my updates to my blog.  So, here goes...

In September we did a Christmas Stampastack!  10 cards (2 designs) were crossed of everyones Christmas list.  Here is what we made.

Everyone got treated to scones!



Some new seasonal catalogue products were on display too!

and some more must have's!


Da da! All done and crossed on the to do list.




In October, I held a special workshop to make fold out Accordian Albums at the request of Merrin.  Using white bases, everyone chose their colour scheme and decorated their album in the way they wanted to.  Here are some of the creations, both inside and out. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...