Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year

A time to reflect and make new year resolutions I will try to keep.  Number one is to try and keep my blog updated more frequently.  As October was the last post -  here goes the October to December catch up.

I was extremely proud and excited to see that both my girls picked up 'Best Show Exhibit' for their age groups at the Geelong Show in the Art and Craft categories.



Sophie even attempted her first scrapbooking layout and got a Highly Commended certificate for it!


We celebrated a 'special 0" birthday with Lesley at my card class too!  


We made Advent Calendars and wreaths to get everyone organised for Christmas!





They all looked a bit different once everyone added their personal touches!


We used our fab washi tape and made lolly boxes for the Christmas table


In December we had a play with some of Stampin Up's new products.  

The modelling clay and moulds adds a new dimension to card making or scrapbooking.




The Thin lit card dies (circles) were a hit and are so much fun to use and be creative with.



...and my favourite - the envelope punch board!  You can create 66 different sizes of envelopes and it is SUPER easy to use.  Look what I whipped up for Christmas to put a voucher in.



I also had fun making other Christmas personalised gift card holders too




That just about brings me up to date.  Wishing you all a fun filled, happy and safe 2014.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...