Wednesday 11 February 2015

So far... so good

Well its February already the kids are back at school (my baby is now in prep!) and my blogging is on track!!  Whoo hoo.

My Feb classes have been run already and we had a fun time making cards from products in the Occasional Catalogue.

Here are some photos of what we made.   We welcomed 2 newbies to my classes too this month.

I love the versatility of this stamp set - Butterfly Basics.   Ideal for birthday or sympathy cards.


This would be one of my favourite sets too called Sheltering Tree.  The gorgeous tree can look sooo different depending what colours you use.

Im also loving the beautiful butterfly framelit.  How's the detail in it!  Awesome.
This stampset is also the Butterfly Basics.

A general birthday card full of balloons is always handy to have in your card stash.  Another new framelit and co ordinating stampset option.  The stampset is called Celebrate Today.  

The next lot of cards are ones I made to show how the stamps can look when used in different colours.

embossed balloon here

subtle colours

embossed smaller butterfly framelit used here too

Im loving the swing stamp that can attach to the tree. The set also comes with a broom and bike and some phrases too.  A simple but cute card.

Signing off until next month.  Dont forget Sale a bration finishes at the end of March.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...