Thursday 17 September 2015

Spring has Sprung (well for a few days anyway!)

How nice is it to finally have some sunny days.  
The cards we made in my classes this month were well suited to Spring. 
We used the beautiful Cottage Greetings Card kit. This kit is awesome value at $28.  You get all you need to make 15 cards (5 cards of 3 designs).  
(Greeting stamp set not included)
You even get silver paper to line the envelopes!



September also saw many families celebrate Fathers Day.  
Here are some samples of some cards I made for some special Dads (including mine).  The Guy Greetings stamp set is fantastic for all males.  Its another one of my favs.






Dont forget my 'scrap and chat' night is on again soon.
My October classes are going to be fun using products from our new Holiday Catalogue.  
My day and night classes are on Tuesday October 6th at 10am and 7.30 pm.  Contact me if you wish to come along.

Click here to take a look at the catalogue or contact me to be sent a copy.  You wont be disappointed.

That is it for this month.  Remember that Christmas is just around the corner (less than 100 days away)!  Its a great time to get your cards and tags underway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...