Wednesday 4 May 2016

March classes and kids holiday class wrap up

Ooops!  Time has got away from me.  Here I am posting what I did in March and its May already!

Nevermind here goes...

My March classes were full of action.  Here is what we made:

A touch of 'Mint Macaroon' tie die effect teamed with our birthday thinlits for a surprise greeting  inside!  A few candy dots scattered here too.

More tie die effects here with another burst of greeting inside.  So easy yet so effective.
Melon Mambo was the star here.

A great team here - My fav Woodlands embossing folder with a peek a boo bear from the Bear Hugs stampset. 

A great way to show off our new thinlit number dies and the co ordinating Number of Years stampset.  A must for any stamp stash.

It was also my Mum's birthday in March so I co-ordinated a gift card wallet to match

Happy Birthday Mum


March also saw the school holidays appear.  Didn't first term go by quickly.
A great time was had at my kids craft day with lots of new faces.

Here is what they made:
They started off with a blank canvas and got creative!





My fav!

A special card for Mum

and a great card for their friend.

The cupcakes for morning tea were a hit too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...