Wednesday 4 May 2016

May is for Mums

May has been abuzz with the revealing Retired List!  Lots of products have been discontinued which means there is LOTS of room for new products. 

My May classes had a ladies theme.
My fav!  Who can guess how I created the background on this one?
Whisper white, crushed curry, elegant eggplant and calypso coral.  Love, love, love.

Wild About Flowers?  You gotta love this set too.  Great for birthdays, thankyou cards & sympathy.

Remarkable You.  Another awesome set for birthdays, thankyous and sympathy.  Very versatile.
Teamed with Delightful Dijon

Calypso Coral, very vanilla and crumbcake.  A tri fold card ready for any occasion.

Some extra card ideas using the same products:




Wishing all my customers a wonderful day on Sunday.  I hope you can put your feet up and get some time to craft!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...