Wednesday 8 November 2017

October update in November

Hi All
I'm playing catch up again - just when I was doing so well.
The silly season seems to arrived and I feel like I am all over the shop at the moment.
Anyway, with 46 days until Christmas, my October classes were all about getting some Christmas cards in order.
We used the Water Colour Christmas Project Kit and it was soooo easy to pump out 20 cards.  Everything is included in the kit except adhesive (you even get gorgeous gold paper lined envelopes)
Here are some samples of what we did:
Here is the kit!






As you can see, I varied the cards from what was suggested to give some more ideas as to what you can do.

If you would like to order a kit - contact me TODAY!



The other news for November is the launch of our new Stampin Blends.
Check out the colours....


That's it from me for now, hope you are enjoying the build up to the festive season
My tree is up!

Ho ho ho!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...