Tuesday 14 August 2018

August...

Well today I'm on track for my blog for August
We used some other new products in the classes for August.
A gorgeous new pin tucked embossing folder (looks like a quilt)  - and the AWESOME lazer cut specialty paper which is so beautiful. (you can use it both sides so have the option of cream or white)

Can you guess how I made the flowers?? 
I used the varied vase punch as petals. 

Dandelion Wishes looks great with the watercolour washed background and silver foil paper. 
I didn't have this stampset on my wish list at first but I love it. 

A great male card using new incolours and new Stitched labels framelits and new ribbon 

How cute is the framelit set?



Brusho is the focus here - the red and yellow makes a striking background.
Until next month when there is a new Holiday catalogue to show off - Happy Stampin!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...