Saturday 9 July 2011

Cards I have been making from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue...

Here are some snaps of some of the cards I have been making of late! 
These cards are all using products from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue which finishes on 31st July.  I think it is the best mini we have ever had!!
Some of these have been made at workshops or at my card classes I have at my home each month.

Sweet and sour DSP.  The stamp is from 'A slice of life' a hostess set in the mini
Sweet and Sour DSP using the Strength and Hope stampset and pumpkin pie and rose red inks


'Sew Suite' - one of my fav's in the mini combined with 'Sweet Button Embosslits' and melon mambo pom pom trim!


'Bring on the cake' stampset with elegant soiree DSP, marina mist and soft swede card stock!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging..I am trying to get back into it also, maybe we should start a little challenge or something to keep us both motivated.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...