Sunday 4 December 2011

Christmas is nearly here!

Wow! December already, the tree is up, presents are wrapped & cards have been made.  Now to enjoy this BUSY and fun filled time of the year.  Stampin Up have a great promotion for December - December Frenzy! with some items up to 50% off!!  If you are wanting to order goodies before Christmas, 6th December is my order day so let me know before then.  Here is the link to see what is on special
http://www3.stampinup.com/au/ena/8744.asp 

I have also included a few photos of what I have been making lately in the way of Christmas Cards.






And now for the teachers pressies:
These jars contain  a heap of questions for them to document their teaching journey. They are a bit 'different' so I hope they are a hit.



Enjoy the fun and excitement of Christmas.  I have gift vouchers available if anyone is stuck for a Christmas idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...