Saturday 7 January 2012

Happy New 2012!!

Happy New Year!
With the Christmas festivities behind us now, it's time for me to stop lazing by the pool and get  back into my craft room to use all my new stamps! 
Here are some pictures of cards I have recently made.
A 'side step' card made using the Artistic Etching stamp set.  Crumb cake, soft suede and Baja Breeze papers.

Look at the shimmer mist on this!

A matching gift card wallet and wedding card.  Using the Big Shot embossing folders, Very Vanilla and Soft suede papers and inks.


Sale a bration is coming!!  Commencing Jan 24th.  Start getting your wish lists ready as not only are there stampsets to choose from, but there is DSP, brads and ribbons too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...