Wednesday 21 March 2012

Stampathon is coming...........

Our next Stampathon is coming!

'All things Floral' is our theme and it is happening on Saturday 28th April from 10-4pm.  $50 gets you all your supplies and projects for the day together with lunch!  There will be door prizes, silent auctions, bargain table, product demonstrations etc.  Contact me to book yourself a seat! 
We will be using NEW products from our upcoming Mini catalogue! It's sure to be a good fun day out!

Here is a couple of other cards I have made lately:



A birthday card for a skating party! Made using the stocking punch and the decorative label punch!

A simple male graduation card

A wedding card for my dear friend Lisa's wedding.  I used whisper white card and the I {heart}hearts stampset together with gold and clear embossing powder and my heart punches!  A simple yet effective card.


Ideal for any male using our metallic brushed silver cardstock.  The greeting embossed in silver to match from the Word Play stamp set

A cute card for anyone girly! Using the Aviary stampset, pretty in pink, so saffron and soft suede inks and papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...