Thursday 8 November 2012

September, October and now November...

Where does the time go..  3 months have passed since my last blog posting! I've got sooo carried away with our new Stampin Up Catalogue and Holiday Catalogue that I have been making things , taking photos and not updating my blog. So let me start with September.


September 

saw the introduction to our wonderful new and exciting annual catalogue and Holiday catalogue.  I held an open house afternoon tea to launch the new catalogue.

New products display table all ready
Table is set

Our new 2012-13 In colours! 


Retired goodies going going gone...

Display board of new ideas/products



Thankyou gifts for coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...