Monday 20 August 2012

Going, Going, Gone...

August already nearly over, our retired list of goodies selling out which is getting VERY exciting as it's not long until we can unveil our NEW catalogue full of wonderful ideas and beautiful new products that I cant wait to have fun with.  As well as our new catalogue, we also have a very special Holiday Catalogue with devine goodies to get you inspired for Christmas, Halloween etc.  Bring on September 1st...  I am holding an open house on Sunday 16th September from 3-5pm, $10 if you would like to come along, please contact me!  There will be new product displays, a make and take, afternoon tea, a door prize and HEAPS of my retired stock available for purchase (cash only).

Earlier this month, I went to our Regioinal Seminar in Melbourne and got to have a play with lots of our new products...10 sleeps to go...

Aside from that, here are some cards we made at my August workshop.  A bit of fun making male cards (Just in time for Fathers Day!)




I also spent some time making some other male cards just for fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...