Tuesday 23 April 2013

April Workshop

It has been a busy couple of weeks with lots on plus the lead up and preparation for our Stampathon this weekend!  It seems like ages since my last workshop, but it rolled around again last week.  

I think I bit off more than I could chew as we didn't make cards this time.  Instead each person made 20 punch art characters to take home and, using the ideas sheet provided, produce their own cards or layouts.  I had pre punched all the little pieces so had a very sore hand as a result.  My craft room floor looked a treat too. Take a look!


What a mess!!!


Here is what we made in the workshop.













I think it may have been a one off! I'm still recovering from it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...