Monday 14 April 2014

April Buzz

I  have had a busy April with 2 classes and 2 kids workshops.  Add to that Stampin Up's weekly specials throughout April and its all go!

My kids had a fun time at my kids craft day with an Easter theme.  The kinder/prep kids made 4 things - an Easter Bunny mask, Easter basket, decorated a jar with an Easter scene and also decorated an Easter bunny face.  They all managed it all really well.







The bigger kids came and also made 4 projects.  An Easter basket, an opening egg card, they also decorated a jar with an Easter theme and decorated a ceramic egg (getting glitter from one end of my house to the other!)









Then it was time for the super big kids.  My monthly workshops this month used Framelit products from Stampin Up.  We made 4 cards (see below)

This card used our new Hexagon Hives framelit teamed with our new Banner framelit sets!  (My latest fav's)

Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry mixed with Very Vanilla - a delightful setting for Mothers Day!  Also using the NEW petite petal punch & NEW Happy Watercolour stampset.  

A mix of circles and Apothecary Accents framelits with the Watercolour Wonder DSP and gorgeous in colour stretch ribbon

A simple yet effective tag card using 'Chalk Talk' framelits and stampset.

This class was even treated to hot cross buns and the Easter Bunny hopped in too.

 

May 7th is my next card class (day and night).  It is also Bring A Friend month which means if you bring a friend with you, (that hasn't come to my classes before) you both get to come for $30 or come alone and pay $20.  
Contact me to book a seat ASAP

Happy Easter everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...