Thursday 16 October 2014

Was my last post really in May?

Alot has been happening since my last post in May.
We had a wonderful  family trip to Europe in June and July which saw no stamping done - right across the time when our new Stampin Up catalogue was launched here!

I came back to the excitement of the new catalogue in full swing and couldn't wait to play with my new goodies. 

Here are a few cards I had a play with on my return. 







These are a few recent creations!  Im loving the new in colours and photopolymer stamps.

AUGUST PRODUCT PLAYGROUND:

We also had a fun day at our Product Playground day where our customers got to have a play with some of the new products (and a sneak peak of the new seasonal catalogue too!)



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...