Wednesday 4 June 2014

May day, May day

What a HUGE month May was.  Classes were fun using some different products.  Here is what we made:






May then rolled into the annual Stampin Up Convention - what a hoot that was!  4 days of all things Stampin Up!

I was lucky enough to attend the Leadership day and beautiful dinner at the Myer Mural Hall. I even got to have a lovely chat with Stampin Up's Co-founder Shelley Gardner which was a special treat! (and scored some freebies!)




Following this was 3 days of inspiration!  Although it was tiring, it was great and was lovely to share it with 2 of my lovely downlines - Lisa and Shelley who attended the convention for the first time.  Bjorn Again was great too at the Awards night after party.  Next year it is at the Gold Coast!


A product I hadn't seen before was Undefined - where you are able to create your own stamp.  I was a tad nervous at first but it was great and quite easy to do.  
Sophie has always wanted a stamp with her name on it so that is what I made for her.  She was pretty happy when I gave it to her.



Aside from the new stamp sets and accessories I got at Convention, I also got my hands on this!

Well - another wish list as long as my arm is being written as I type.  Lots of beautiful new stamps, inks and papers on their way.  I cant wait to share them with you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...