Happy New Year

Happy new year!   I have so much to share with you that it may be a long post today!  I hope you enjoyed a lovely festive season with your family and friends.  I know some of you scored some Stampin Up goodies or gift vouchers for Christmas - lucky you. 

Going back to my kids Christmas class - here is what we did:
The kids had a great time making snow domes, decorating Christmas tree baubles and making a special Christmas card for a friend or relative.












Now its onto the most exciting day in the Stampin Up year - the launch of our new Occasions catalogue AND the first day of Sale a bration.  Contact me to get your copy  - and I bet your wish list will be HUGE like mine.

 


My Jan card classes for kids and adults are open for bookings too.  Contact me before they fill up.





Comments

Popular Posts