Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year

Happy new year!   I have so much to share with you that it may be a long post today!  I hope you enjoyed a lovely festive season with your family and friends.  I know some of you scored some Stampin Up goodies or gift vouchers for Christmas - lucky you. 

Going back to my kids Christmas class - here is what we did:
The kids had a great time making snow domes, decorating Christmas tree baubles and making a special Christmas card for a friend or relative.












Now its onto the most exciting day in the Stampin Up year - the launch of our new Occasions catalogue AND the first day of Sale a bration.  Contact me to get your copy  - and I bet your wish list will be HUGE like mine.

 


My Jan card classes for kids and adults are open for bookings too.  Contact me before they fill up.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...