Tuesday 13 June 2017

Winter delights

June is here already and we are approaching the shortest day.
June is the month for a couple of birthdays (mine included) and we celebrated in my class yesterday with boston bun, cup cakes, lollies and delicious lemon tarts.


Happy birthday Nola

I was super lucky and scored some macarons for my birthday too.
Be sure to follow her new business venture on Instagram at hanmadedesserts for a dose of yumminess!


We made 4 cards using new items in my classes this month.  Take a look
This was also made using the Wood Textures DSP stack.



Another fav - Daisy delight used in a different way

I love the versatility of this set.  Great for birthdays or any occasion.


I also drew my birthday prize raffle.  The winner was Liz Aitken.  Congratulations Liz.
Hope you are all enjoying the new catalogue.  My wish list is growing each week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...