Friday 22 July 2016

Christmas in July

I held divided classes this month.  My day group wanted to do Christmas in July but my night ladies insisted on more new products so I caved in to customer demand and did both.

The Christmas class was great as it got everyone making their first Christmas cards for the season. (there are only 155 days to go but who is counting).

Here is what we made:
New embossing folder - Holly and stamp set ''Biggest Birthday Ever'' used here.
See you can turn an ice cream cone into a Christmas tree.


There were candles using a new Christmas DSP called ''This Christmas Specialty DSP"" - 24 sheets of lightweight paper. 

There was even sheet music and our flower medallion punch to create a card with a difference.

This next card I thought could be used as Christmas or not so we did it in both classes.
I love this new stamp set called "'Vertical Greeting"

Such a versatile stampset for birthdays, sympathy or Christmas.

Here is the full stampset:


My night class shared some lovely chocolate cake (thanks to Hannah - via Tracey) whilst making these:
Our beautiful ''Detailed Floral Thinlits''.  So simple yet so beautiful.

Our sassy little fox.  A stampset and co ordinating punch available as a bundle.  Teamed with our new square layering framelits.  So cute

How cute is this cupcake!  There are also matching framelits to co ordinate with this stamp set.
''Sweet Cupcake stampset'' and ''Cupcakes and cut outs framelits'' also available as a bundle.

That's a wrap for my July classes.  August 9th is the next date for your diaries for my classes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...