Sunday 14 August 2016

Its a wrap for August

Hello hello.  This will be my last blog post for a few weeks as we are heading off on a European vacation.
My classes for August were held last week.  We used some more new products - take a look.

I just love the new Baby Bear stamp set.  It has 3 steps to make it look so soft and cuddly.  Teamed with Emerald Envy (new in colour) and the gorgeous new incolour ribbon too.

Hello Sunshine.  Don't you love these new framelits?  A beautiful set which is so useful for weddings, anniversaries, sympathy cards etc.  Check out the new embossing folder background too.

A mix of old and new here.  New copper embossing powder mixed with a new embossing folder, a new stampset and an old stampset.

My new background favourite stampset - playful pieces,  Crushed curry and watermelon wonder complete with pearls and our new gold metallic thread.

See you all in October.  Our new Holiday catty is not far away so contact me if you would like a copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello...

What an exciting week.  We have said goodbye to many products and have welcomed so many  new ones. I had a fun open house on Sunday  - if ...